Terms of purchase
This point contains the general terms and conditions in effect when using Elite BMX Shop. Please read carefully and shop only if you agree with every single point given.
About the company:
Elite Distribution Kft.
9026 Győr Ady Endre street 10.
Tax Number: 24801915-2-08
Company Register Number: 08-09-026794
Phone: +36709417451 Sarlósi Attila
Data service provider:
Unas Online Kft., 9400 Sopron, Kőszegi street 14., phone: +3699 200 200, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1. The questions unanswered in the following document are governed by Hungarian law. Both the customer and Elite BMX Shop are responsible for following these rules.
1.2. Availability: If the products you ordered are on stock, we handle the order regularly. In case we don’t have the products on stock, we contact you via mail or phone on the following working day and inform you of the possibilities.
Available products and services
1.4. Elite BMX Shop makes sure the information describing the products is full and accurate as far as it is technically possible. This is based on photos, technical files and descriptions provided by our business partners. Photos can differ in some special cases – we warn you of these ont he website.
1.5. You have multiple ways to order from Elite BMX Shop:
- Online on www.elitebmxshop.com as a guest or registered customer. It is highly recommended to make your own account though, as in this case we can send you more information and provide you with occasional discount opportunities only available for registered customers. Terms of registration are available through the process and you have to accept Terms and Conditions.
- Via e-mail: email@example.com;
- Via phone: +36709417451.
1.6. Ordering process step-by-step
You can place your order as a guest or registered user. The steps are the following:
- Sign in or „Order as guest”;
- choose desired products;
- choose quantity, colour and size if available;
- click on „basket”;
- ont he top right corner click on „Basket” to check your order and modify, if needed;
- finalize your order in ”Basket” by clicking „Place order”;
- you get a confirmation mail after we receive your order. When your order is packed and ready to hand over to te courier service, we notify you via mail. After the courier service receives your package, they send you delivery information via mail once again. (Package code, estimated delivery time etc.)
- In case we don’t have the products on stock, we contact you via mail or phone on the following working day and inform you of the possibilities.
1.7. Payment options
We offer you multiple ways to fulfill your payment.
If you’d like to pick up your items in person, you can pay by cash. In this case you have to arrange previously via phone or mail. Further information under „Payment” at the bottom of the webshop.
When you’d like to have your package delivered, you have multiple options e.g. credit card or PayPal – in this case be aware of additional fees.
Different payment methods can affect the delivery costs, see following:
1.8. Shipping & costs
Thank you for choosing Elite BMX Shop. We believe it is important to have the quickest and most reliable courier service behind us for your convenience. If you decide to have your order shipped, GLS Hungary is taking care of your package. If your order (in case of foreign orders, payment) arrives before 15:00 the given day, the courier service gets it he same day. In Budapest, Saturday delivery is also available for an additional 3810.- HUF fee. If you’d like to use this option, let us know right after placing your order.
In Hungary, shipping works as following:
- Delivery costs below 29.900.- HUF are handled by the following:
- When you’d prefer to pick up in person, no delivery costs arise. It is possible after contacting us via phone or mail and making an arrangement at 9026 Győr, Ady Endre street 10. When you place your order, please use a working phone number as we might contact you.
- When you use bank transfer, delivery costs 1300.- HUF. In this case we provide you the necessary bank account information within a day via mail. If the payment does not arrive in 3 working days, we delay your order.
- Delivery costs 1300.- HUF in case you use your credit card.
- When you prefer to pay on delivery (this option is only available in Hungary at the moment) 1800.- HUF delivery fee adds up on your order. You have to pay this to the GLS Courier Serivce Provider.
- If you’d like to have your package delivered to a pick-up point, you have to set the desired point when placing your order - this option costs 1300,. HUF. The list of GLS pick-up points: GLS pick-up points
The website recognizes when your order is above 29.900.- HUF and doesn’t calculate delivery fees on it. The price shown in the confirmation mail is the finalized one – which you have to actually pay – please keep these mails as important information regarding deliveries can be acquired from these. As written before, you also get a mail from the Courier Service – in this mail you may find the phone number of the Courier in case you need it.
For orders going to foreign countries, the following happens:
EU Zone 1 countries: Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Croatia, Poland, Germany.
Transit time: 2-3 working days
Shipping cost: 0EUR to 198.99EUR / 10EUR , 199EUR and up FREE SHIPPING
EU Zone 2 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bulgaria.
Transit time: 2-3 working days
Shipping cost: 0EUR to 249.99EUR / 12.25EUR , 250EUR and up FREE SHIPPING
EU Zone 3 countries: Denmark, France, Italy, Great Britain, Ireland.
Transit time: 3-5 working days
Shipping cost: 0EUR to 249.99EUR / 15,50EUR , 250EUR and up FREE SHIPPING
EU Zone 4 countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, Malta, Greece, Portugal, Finland.
Transit time: 3-6 working days
Shipping cost: 0EUR to 298.99EUR / 20EUR , 299EUR and up FREE SHIPPING
After placing your order, we prepare your package. As soon as it is ready to be shipped, we inform you via mail. This e-mail will contain a summary of your order and a tracking number. When GLS receives your package and begins the shipping process, they inform you as well via mail. When you have any questions regarding your order, please feel free to contact us - do not forget to attach your order ID in your message.
The countries listed above are duty-free, no additional expenses come up when shipping your order - you only pay the item price and shipping costs shown at the checkout.
Rest Of Countries:
Did not find your country? You might live in a non-duty-free place. In this case, contact us and we find you the best option possible.
1.9. In case you don’t get a confirmation mail in 48 hours, the order can be cancelled. Special cases can be arranged after getting in contact.
Processing orders and fulfillment
1.10. We are processing your orders on the following working day after receiving them.
1.11. General fulfillment deadline is 5 days from confirmation. If the customer doesn’t take a dispute and a special case arises, Elite BMX Shop has to dispatch in a maximum of 30 days.
1.12. If Elite BMX Shop cannot fulfill your order due to supply shortages, it has to inform the customer as soon as possible and refund the amount of money if it already arrived – in not more, than 30 days.
Right of withdrawal
1.13. In case you are not happy with the products you bought, you have 14 days to inform us and return the package for your own costs with the receipt included. Only new, intact, originally packed products are accepted. Products that are injured, dirty, insufficient, defective, will NOT be accepted.
The process is the following:
-first you have to contact us and let us know you are willing to live with your right of withdrawal - if you could not reach us, we'll get back to you as soon as we can
-you have to bring your intact, originally packed product back to us - either in person or via post/parcel on your own cost - accompanied with your original proof of purchase
-you can use the exact same amount of money in our shop or we can send you your money back via bank transfer - if you'd like to buy a higher priced product, the difference has to be paid.
You can change the returned items to other ones for the same price, or we can refund you the price via bank transfer. In case of a more expensive product, you have to pay the price difference. We won’t change your product to a cheaper one.
1.14. Every order comes with an invoice. This is also the warranty paper, which contains date of purchase, the product itself and in some cases a unique ID, (e.g. frame serial number) and customer data. Only the original buyer can apply for warranty claims with the invoice. Most BMX brands have a standard warranty construction based on different types of BMX parts. If a special case is given, we inform you in the product description. In you have any further questions, please contact us.
Most BMX brands distributed by us offer a 1 year warranty on aftermarket frames for manufacturer defects. Manufacturer takes no responsibility for injuries caused by product defect. Bent tubing and other user caused defects won’t be covered by this warranty. WARNING: We definitely do not recommend double lower-cable design. We highly recommend 2-1 lower rotor cable design to keep the warranty cases clean.
Most BMX brands distributed by us offer a 1 year warranty on aftermarket forks for manufacturer defects. Manufacturer takes no responsibility for injuries caused by product defect. Bent tubing and other user caused defects won’t be covered by this warranty.
HANDLEBARS, CRANKARM SETS
Most BMX brands distributed by us offer a 6 months warranty on aftermarket handlebars and crankarm sets for manufacturer defects. Manufacturer takes no responsibility for injuries caused by product defect. Bent tubing and other user caused defects won’t be covered by this warranty.
Most BMX brands distributed by us offer a 90 days warranty on aftermarket BMX parts for manufacturer defects. Manufacturer takes no responsibility for injuries caused by product defect. Bent tubing and other user caused defects won’t be covered by this warranty.
COMPLETE BIKE FRAME/FORK/HANDLEBAR
Most BMX brands distributed by us offer a 6 months warranty on complete bike frames, forks and handlebars for manufacturer defects. Manufacturer takes no responsibility for injuries caused by product defect. Bent tubing and other user caused defects won’t be covered by this warranty.
COMPLETE BIKE OTHER PARTS
Most BMX brands distributed by us offer a 90 days warranty on complete bike BMX parts for manufacturer defects. Manufacturer takes no responsibility for injuries caused by product defect. Bent tubing and other user caused defects won’t be covered by this warranty.
1.15. WARRANTY ONLY VALID FOR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
The original proof of purchase is required for placing a warranty claim. After you send us the defective product with the invoice, we can begin the warranty claim process. It is not an appropriate way to share the defective item on social media, instead of this behaviour please contact us directly so we can manage to find the best possible solution. Any kind of modification on the products – e.g. cutting handlebars, fork steerer tube, etc. – can void the warranty if not implemented by a professional. If you’d like to have more information on a specific products warranty, please contact us via mail or phone, or you can also read on the manufacturers website. We are not responsible for mistypings and false information on the products.
Contact, customer service
1.16. Thank you for choosing Elite BMX Shop. It is important for us to help you in a professional and passionate way, wether you’re an oldschool rider, or new to the world of BMX. We are happy to help you with any kind of question related to BMX, feel free to contact us in any way given.
Elite BMX Shop
Ady Endre street 10.
General information regarding products, services:
Further information found under „Delivery”.
About the company:
Elite Distribution Kft.
9026 Győr Ady Endre utca 10
Tax Number: 24801915-2-08
Company Register Number: 08-09-026794
Phone: +36709417451 Sarlósi Attila
Section 1 – personal information
‘Personal information’ refers to any information which can identify an individual – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to a customer ID, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, email address or postal address.
What Personal Information do you collect about me?
When you browse our website or might carry out actions such as the following:
- Create a customer account
- Place an order
- Sign up to our mailing list or subscribe to any other services that we offer
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
- Correspond with us, whether by phone or mail
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number
- Encrypted password and payment information
- Customer Service correspondence records
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system.
- Cookies - for more information see below.
What is done with this information?
We use your information for the following:
- To process your orders. We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status of your order.
- To provide Customer Support. If you contact us (or vice versa), we will use your identification information to identify you and other personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We'll use your personal information to keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- To improve our website and services. We use your personal information to help analyse and understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
- Fraud Prevention. To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites.
- Marketing. If you consent, we will use your information to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details you have provided to us to send personalised marketing or retargeting communications. Please see below for more information on third parties and cookies used to provide these services.
How long will you keep my information?
- Customer and order information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it. Note: Purchase information retention is subject to regulatory mandates we must adhere to e.g. data retention requirements for tax reporting purchases.
- Encrypted Credit Card information will be purged every 365 days.
- Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you opt out from specific lists.
- Cookies - please refer to the section below for more information on cookies and cookie duration.
Section 2 - consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for marketing purposes, e.g. to offer you special discounts, we will request your permission explicitly, if not already granted.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, if you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent to marketing communications. Marketing will be terminated and any data specifically used for marketing purposes alone will be deleted.
Financial transaction data will be maintained as required by law.
Section 3 - disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if required to fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you. E.g. provide your address to the courier to have your purchases delivered.
Section 4 - third-party services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. E.g. Couriers to deliver your purchases.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider other legal obligations may be placed upon them by the laws of their jurisdiction.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 5 - security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow all PCI-DSS Level 1 requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Section 6 - cookies
A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly or enjoy a custom experience. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and contact information
In compliance with The EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us on one of the ways given under „About the company” at the beginning of this document.